NOVA University Network - The Nordic Forestry, Veterinary and Agricultural University Network - is a platform for efficient and innovative Nordic cooperation.
The NOVA member institutions are commissioned in their respective countries to build expertise and provide knowledge to society in the fields of agriculture, animal sciences, forestry, veterinary medicine, food sciences, environmental sciences, aquaculture and related biosciences.
They contribute to developments within sustainable use of natural resources, food production, health and welfare protection of humans and animals, and to enhancing the capacity for use of land, water, plants and animals according to sustainable principles. The main task of NOVA is to initiate, administer and promote cooperation between the member institutions in higher education.
- Enhance the quality and broaden the scope of teaching.
- Promote greater resource-efficiency and reduce teaching costs.
- Facilitate collaboration in scientific areas where the resources of member institutions are limited.
- Deal effectively with ongoing expansions within the field of scientific knowledge and the need for further specialisation.
- Increase the international competitiveness of member institutions.
- Be a proficient partner for dialogue with relevant sectors.
NOVA Strategy 2014-2017
The NOVA Board has approved a new strategy for the period 2014-2017. Please note that this version of the document has not been language proofed. Language proofing is finding place now. Therefore, language changes may be found in the final version of the strategy.